Measure the circumference of your chest. Wrap a soft measuring tape around your back where your bra band would be, under each arm and around the front to the top of your bust.
Measure the circumference of your waist. Use a soft measuring tape to circle your waist, without depressing the skin, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the soft measuring tape around the largest part of your buttocks, around the other hip, and back to where you started.
How to Wear
Body Hush garments are made to provide shaping solutions for every occasion. This means they may feel tight at first when you try them on. Step into the Body Hush garment, slip it up to thigh level (making sure that the garment is centered) and pull firmly over hips like pantyhose. The fit should be snug for best results. Once the garment is on, adjust it to the body until you get a comfortable and controlled fit. *if the garment rolls down or rides up, you are wearing the wrong size and should try a bigger size. If your measurements place you between sizes, we suggest starting with the bigger size.
1. Roll the garment from the inside up to the waist.
2. Pull it from the feet up to the hip like pantyhose.
3. Pull up and adjust the garment from the back.
4. Adjust the straps to the best level of comfort.
5. Move your bra around with hand until fits perfectly.
6. Adjust gusset hooks (for body suit only) to most comfortable length and desired fit.